What else do I need with this?
- You will need to wire this gauge to an LC-1 or LC-2 wideband system to provide an air/fuel ratio signal. It could be used with an LM-1 or LM-2 as well, although these usually aren’t intended for permanent installation on the vehicle.
Is this gauge compatible with other wideband controllers besides Innovate’s?
- Possibly. You would need to be able to program your wideband controller to produce the same output voltage signal as Innovate’s.
What voltage signal is it looking for?
- It needs 0 volts to display 7.35:1 and 5 volts to display 22.39:1.
Does it include mounting hardware?
- Yes. It includes a “cage” to help fit behind a hole in a flat panel, as well as a small wiring harness.
Will it fit in a gauge cup?
- This will fit in most gauge pods or cups meant for 52 mm gauges.
Can it work for other fuel than gasoline?
- It’s really only meant to display gasoline AFRs. You could potentially adjust the wideband’s output curve to get it to display AFRs for fuels with a similar stoichiometric ratio such as diesel or propane, but not ethanol or methanol.