Career Opportunities at DIYAutoTune.com
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Order Processing and Automotive Tech Support
Must Love Cars!
DIYAutoTune.com has a full time position available for an automotive or racing enthusiast in the Gainesville, GA area.
Are you looking to get your foot in the door of the aftermarket racing parts industry? We build and sell racing fuel injection systems, and we’re looking for a technical sales and order processing position.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
– Processing incoming orders from different web platforms
– Working with shipping companies to resolve shipping disputes and claims
– Assisting customers over phone, email, and web chat with product technical support, order support, order changes, and shipping tracking updates
– Escalating more advanced technical issues to our support and engineering team to ensure that all customers are properly helped
– Helping process customer returns or other RMAs
– Maintaining inventory levels on websites
– Greeting the occasional walk-in customer, generally this may only be once or twice per week
– Interest in automotive performance or racing with the desire to learn and grow
– General automotive knowledge of vehicle systems and components
– Ability to use resources to find information and solutions. Examples of resources would be product manuals, vehicle electrical schematics, or even google
– Must be computer savvy, able to learn and navigate new software quickly
– Understanding of Microsoft Office or Apache Open Office programs
– Comfort in working with accounting software. We use QuckBooks, but we can certainly train you
– Good communications skills – in person, over the phone, and in writing.
– The ability to remain polite, even with difficult customers
– Have some technical ability and the desire to learn more about EFI
– Experience with Quickbooks, WooCommerce, and ShippingEasy software. However we will train the right candidate
– Experience with or the desire to participate in motorsports, racing, or high performance driving
– Understanding of automotive systems such as ignition, fuel delivery, and controls
– Ability to read wiring diagrams and electrical schematics
This is a 40 hour per week position, Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00
Pay range of $36,000.00 to $45,000.00 based on technical knowledge and computer experience.
Contact/ Submit resume:
Elaine Pettit (678)261-8789 ext. 303