BMW E30 1987-1993 E30 325i / E32 / E34 MS3Pro PNP ECU aka MSPNP Pro Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System
*Fits multiple BMW models:
- 1987-1992 325i (E30 Chassis with M20) *
- 1988-1992 735 (E32 Chassis with M30)
- 1989-1990 525 (E34 Chassis with M20)
- 1989-1993 535 (E34 chassis with M30)
- 1991-1993 M5 (E34 chassis with S38)
*Note: This does not fit BMW e30 325e models with the eta engine (except the 1987 “Super Eta”), or the 1992 E36 chassis 325i with the M50 (in 1992, the convertible used the E30 chassis, while coupes and sedans received the new E36 chassis). These used a different ECU design. Additionally, some European 325i models for the 1987 year used an ECU with a part number of 0 261 200 073 or 0 261 200 081; this ECU is not compatible with the stock wiring on these cars.
Also, this MSPNP may not work with automatic transmissions on the E34 or E32 chassis, which rely on the fuel consumption signal for the transmission computer. Automatic equipped E30s using a hydraulic transmission will work without issue.
This MS3Pro based PnP ECU takes plug and play engine management for your BMW E30 / E32 / E34 to the next level! Easy to Use and Install!
This BMW E30 MS3Pro PnP ECU Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality.
- Average install time is under 1 hour!
- Base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- 8 GB internal data logging with built in SD card
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 16×16 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- SIX sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables
- SIX sequential spark output channels for wasted-spark or sequential CoP ignition.
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
BMW E30 MS3Pro PnP ECU Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Multiple traction control strategies
- Built-in 3-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift and burnout rev limiter
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires EBC solenoid kit – stock boost control solenoid does not allow adjusting boost level)
- Rally style anti lag
- Water injection control – on/off or variable
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity, crank angle windowing, and more
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- MS3Pro PnP ECU for the BMW E30 / E32 / E34
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
- Tuning Software and Documentation on USB memory stick
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- Four Screws for ECU mounting
- Registered version of TunerStudio and MegaLog viewer included
- 26 pin connector for options port with 6″ wire pigtail
- Make sure to use our Custom TunerStudio Dashboard, designed specifically to help make tuning your new build intuitive and easy!