Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System for 1994-1995 USDM Mazda Miata with manual transmission
*Does not fit European or Japanese market 1.6 models, but it does fit 1.8 versions.
MS3-Pro based Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP takes plug and play engine management to the next level! Easy to use and install!
Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality.
- Average install time is under 1 hour!
- Base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- 8 GB internal data logging with built in SD card
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 16×16 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- 4 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- VVT support if swapping to a later VVT motor
- Programmable voltage regulator control for NB alternator swaps
- Multiple traction control strategies
- Built-in 3-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift and burnout rev limiter
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires EBC solenoid kit – stock boost control solenoid does not allow adjusting boost level)
- Rally style anti lag
- Water injection control – on/off or variable
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity, crank angle windowing, and more
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- Miata 9495 MS3Pro PnP ECU
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
- Tuning Software and Documentation on USB memory stick
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- Four Screws for ECU mounting
- Registered version of TunerStudio and MegaLog viewer included
Taking it to the MAX? Two great things that go great together on this Miata/MX5
MSPNP Pro and MaxSpark PNP!!
The MaxSpark PNP High-Performance Ignition System for the Miata is the perfect pairing with this ECU! We took the ultra-high performance IGN1A Ignition Coils, designed a bracket to mount these coils on the NA/NB Miata engines that fits these motors perfectly and looks good doing it, built a wiring harness that’s almost too pretty to tuck, but designed to tuck it is, and included plug wires as well. It’s everything you need to quickly and easily install the hottest ignition system available on the market anywhere, for your Miata/MX5.
- Super Easy PNP Installation. Unbolt your factory or inferior aftermarket ignition system and bolt ours in place. Plug it into factory connectors, connect high current power and grounds with pre-terminated terminals to the engine and fusebox (it’s easy), and you’re up and running.
- Let’s be honest… the harness is just dead sexy. And you can tuck it if seeing that sexiness is just too much to handle. We understand. ;)
- Use with the MSPNP Pro, the MSPNP2, the stock ECU, or even someone else’s ECU. It just works.
- Allows you to convert to Sequential Ignition if your ECU supports it!
- Supports stock 12v power, or 16v aftermarket power common in some racecars!
- Fits VVT cars, Fits RHD cars, clears all known strut tower braces including three point bars.