MegaSquirt-III Engine Management System w/PCB3.0 – Unassembled Kit Part # MS330-K_m4
This MS330-K_BL kit includes everything you will need to build your MegaSquirt-3. The genuine B&G partial kit with the V3.0 PCB, all components in the standard V3.0 Bill Of Materials (note: BIP373 coil driver is sold separately as most installations do not need this), the case, the MegaSquirt-III daughter card, pre-machined endplates and heatsink bar, even the tube of heatsink compound and a bit of jumper wire is included. All you add is tools, solder, and time!
The MS3X Xpander board is sold separately and allows you to fully take advantage of the MegaSquirt-3, including 8cyl sequential injection, 8 ignition outputs allowing 8cyl coil on plug, nitrous control, and more. Only other thing you might need is a tuning cable if you don’t have one already. We have those available as well for a few bucks.
MS330-K Kit Bill Of Materials (BOM) Includes:
- All ‘Basic Components’
- PWM Flyback Damping Circuit components
- Hall Sensor/Coil(-) and VR Sensor Ignition Trigger Components
- Current Limiting Circuit Components
- MAP sensor has been upgraded from 2.5 bar to 4 bar plus barometric correction sensor
The MS3 daughter card on its own will give you all these features and more:
- VE and ignition tables are now both 16 x 16
- 0.1% steps on VE table, 0.1 degree steps on ignition table
- Socket for an onboard SD card – no laptop required for data logging (SD Card not included)
- Built in USB port
- GM stepper IAC control
- Closed loop idle and mixture control
- CANBus communications for interface with GPIO Board, IO Extender, or other devices
- Staged injection
- Native support for many different OEM trigger patterns
The MS3 also gives you a starting point for even more expansion. You will be able to connect the headers on this board to additional hardware, such as the MS3X board to enable features like these:
- 8 channels sequential fuel control
- 8 channel sequential ignition control
- Individual fuel and spark trim for cylinder by cylinder tuning
- 2 and 3 channel PWM IAC control
- 2 stage nitrous controller
- Table switching for multi-fuel engines
- 2 step launch control
- And more!
Complete MS3 documentation HERE.