4L80E Plug and Play Transmission Control via MicroSquirt
Seamlessly control your 4L80E transmission with MicroSquirt Transmission Control! The supplied 4L80E subharness provides a simple, plug and play integration with MS3Pro and directly mates with our LSx drop on harnesses; a perfect fit for GM 4L80E transmission. Includes wiring for the input shaft speed sensor. This can be used as a standalone transmission control solution with minimal wiring involved, but was designed to be a full plug and play, zero wiring solution with our 24x & 58x harnesses.
Note that many 1993 and earlier 4L80E transmissions had a different connector – this unit uses the later style that was used in most 1994 and later transmissions.
- MicroSquirt Transmission Controller
- Complete 4L80E wiring harness
- 6 pin black connector for power, ground, and CAN bus
- 8 pin gray connector for additional inputs
- 18 crimp pins for the above connectors
See our TCU quick start guide for what you will need to set this up.