DIYer Kit Package #1 (All units in Kit Form ready to be assembled) for Carb to EFI conversions (“Nova Special”)
We’ve taken the guesswork out of getting what you need for your car if you’re using this package for it’s intended purpose. See our Nova tech articles for details. This one works for fuel only installations or for 7 or 8 pin HEI ignition control.
This package is identical to Kit Package #1, except we’ve removed the Stimulator, USB Adaptor, and Lead Bending tool in an effort to make this package better meet the needs of the repeat builder/installer who doesn’t need these every time they order. We highly recommend you have a stimulator, most laptops only have a USB port nowadays so most people need a USB adaptor, and a lead bending tool sure makes the assembly go faster, so this isn’t really intended for the first-timer unless you’re really trying to pinch every penny, which sometimes comes back to bite you.
This includes the following:
- (1) MS230-K MegaSquirt-II PCBv3.0 Kit
- (1) MK-HEI Mod kit for HEI ignition control
- (1) MSRelay-K MegaSquirt relay board kit
- (1) MSRelayCable 4′ cable for connecting MegaSquirt to relay board
- (1) LG-WireBund 12′ Wire Bundle
- (1) CLTIATwPiggy Coolant temperature sensor
- (1) IATwPiggy Intake air temperature sensor
- (1) 38NPTBung_A Aluminum IAT sensor fitting
- (1) TuneCable6 Tuning Cable for MegaSquirt EMS
- (1) decal161 Snazzy DIYAutoTune.com decal
- (1) Free T-shirt, if you remember to tell us the size you want in your order comments (S, M, L, XL)
Note we left a Wideband O2 System OUT of these packages to keep your initial cost down, but as with any engine management system you’ll definitely appreciate a wideband system during tuning. We highly recommend the Innovate LC-1 with or without a gauge. Click here if you’d like to see your options.