MegaSquirt 3 Engine Management System w/PCB3.57 – The MegaSquirt 3 is a drop in daughter card that greatly expands the MegaSquirt’s functionality. This model is equipped for basic, batch fire, but can be expanded to add sequential injection and 8 channel ignition control with an MS3X card (sold separately). Advantages include loads of additional processing power, speed, and features over the existing MS1 and MS2 systems. The MegaSquirt 3 daughter card alone provides these features and more:
- VE and ignition tables are now both 16 x 16
- 0.1% steps on VE table, 0.1 degree steps on ignition table
- Socket for an onboard SD card – no laptop required for data logging (SD Card not included)
- Built in USB port
- GM stepper IAC control
- Closed loop idle and mixture control
- CANBus communications for interface with GPIO Board, IO Extender, or other devices
- Staged injection
- Native support for many different OEM trigger patterns
Ready for two fuel outputs and one 5V logic level spark output. The MegaSquirt 3 also gives you a starting point for even more expansion. Further expansion with MS3X enables features like:
- 8 channels sequential fuel control
- 8 channel sequential ignition control
- Individual fuel and spark trim for cylinder by cylinder tuning
- 2 and 3 channel PWM IAC control
- 2 stage nitrous controller
- Table switching for multi-fuel engines
- 2 step launch control
For complete MS3 documentation and more see msextra.com.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
What harness do I need with this?
- You need only the MegaSquirt (MS1/MS2/MS3 Ready) harness.
What inputs and outputs is the MS3 V3.57 set up for?
- It is set up for basic fuel control and single channel logic level spark output, with the following inputs and outputs:
- Coolant temperature
- Air temperature
- MAP sensor (built in)
- Throttle position sensor
- O2 sensor – narrow band or external wideband controller
- Single RPM input – Hall, optical, or VR
- On/off, stepper, or PWM idle control – unused idle control outputs can be repurposed as general purpose relay control outputs
- Fuel pump relay
- Two fuel injector banks
- One 5 volt logic level spark output
What firmware does it have?
- The MS3 V3.57 ships with the latest MS3 code. The code it initially shipped with will be indicated on a sticker on the underside of the unit.
Is the V3.57 board available in kit form?
- The V3.57 is essentially a V3.0 that has been changed for machine assembly with very few differences. Consequently, it is not offered in kit form.
What connections are on the DB15?
- By default, it only has a couple extra reference voltage and ground pins for sensors. The DB15 can be used for adding optional I/O if you run out of pins on the main connector.
Where is it built?
- The components are assembled at various locations in the US, with final assembly completed in Gainesville, Georgia.
What is the warranty?
- We provide a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.