MegaSquirt-I PCBv2.2 Partial Kit
PCBv2.2, MegaSquirt-I CPU and MPX4250 MAP Sensor for building a MegaSquirt-I PCB 2.2 ECU. Complete Bill of Materials (parts listing) and assembly instructions can be found HERE.
Click HERE for complete MegaSquirt-I PCBv2.2 kits with all parts needed in a nicely labeled kit.
When should I use a V2.2 board, and when is it worth stepping up to a V3.0 or V3.57?
- The V3.0 and V3.57 are significantly more flexible. For a new build, a V2.2 could be cost effective under the following conditions:
- You will be running high impedance injectors.
- You will be using fuel control only, or one of the following ignition systems:
- Ford TFI
- Ford EDIS
- GM HEI
- VW Hall effect distributor and "139" ignition module
- You do not need any other outputs beyond fuel and ignition control.
- You do not intend to upgrade to MS2 or MS3 in the future.
- If your plans include any features beyond this, starting with a V3.0 or V3.57 is likely to be a better option.
What firmware is on the processor?
- This processor ships with B&G V3.0 code. You can install other code variants when you assemble the ECU.