MicroSquirt Module is a credit card sized engine management board! This board packs all the features of the MicroSquirt except high current ignition drivers into a 3.5″ x 2.4″ PCB, with all components installed. This tiny ECU opens up unprecedented possibilities – there’s never been a standalone this tiny, or this adaptable. Got a racing series that allows any modification if you can fit in the stock ECU case? No problem! Want to make your own expanded I/O circuit board? Go right ahead – this board already has many of the key features you need for engine management, so simply add your own extra circuits and a connector! The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Here’s a rundown of the features this ECU has to offer.
- IAT and coolant temperature sensors
- Throttle position
- Battery voltage correction
- External MAP sensor
- Crankshaft and camshaft position sensors (Hall, optical, or VR/Magnetic Pickup supported)
- Oxygen sensor (narrow band or wideband w/ external controller)
- 2 general purpose analog inputs for baro correction, second oxygen sensor, MAF, or knock sensing
- GM flex fuel sensor input
- 2 channel injector outputs – works for 2 low impedance or 8 high impedance injectors
- 2 logic level ignition outputs
- Fuel pump control
- PWM IAC control
- 2 general purpose on/off relay outputs (MS2/Extra 2.1.1 allows use as spark outputs for a total of 4 logic level spark outputs)
- Several unconnected processor pin connections for building your own circuits