The evolution of the world’s most popular stand alone digital wideband O² sensor controller, the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 builds upon the legacy of the LC-1 by adding simplicity and leading edge technology. The LC-2 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The LC-2’s patented award-winning DirectDigital™ signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load.
The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges. The LC-2 can also be “daisy-chained” for cost-effective individual cylinder monitoring, and is fully compatible with our Modular Tuning System (MTS).
Key Features Include:
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- *Two configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- Optional sensor cable lengths available: 3ft, 8ft (Included), and 18ft
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
- Serial connection to your PC
- Real-time display data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
*Two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog Output #1 (Yellow) is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR; Analog Output #2 (Brown) 1.1 volt = 14 AFR and .1 volt = 15 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
Compared to the LC-1, here’s what the LC-2 adds:
- Serial/MTS now have Molex positive lock connectors. No more terminator plug!
- Integrated Status LED on the unit itself. Lights up green when everything is operational, but switches to a red light if an error code is present.
- Simplified calibration, similar to the MTX-L. No need for a push button.
- Simplified wiring- two less wires. One ground wire was eliminated and no LED/push button.
- The LC-2’s design allows it to be mounted inside the cabin.
- Latest implementation of our Direct Digital technology.
This package includes the LC-2 controller, 8′ sensor cable, serial cable, LogWorks software, O2 sensor, mounting bung, and instructions.