What is in the box?
How much boost will it read in PSI?
- This sensor will read up to 29 psi of boost at sea level.
What is the calibration info I’ll need for this sensor?
- Calibration is linear with 1.1 kPa at 0 volts and 315.5 kPa at 5 volts.
- You can simply choose ‘GM 3-Bar’ sensor in TunerStudio to calibrate any of our ECU’s to this sensor.
Where is this product manufactured?
- This product is made in the USA.
Does this sensor come with a plug or pigtail?
- The plug is available separately as a connector or pre-crimped pigtail.
How does this product compare to a genuine GM / Delphi MAP sensor?
- We used to sell genuine Delphi sensors until they moved production to China and began delivering an unacceptably high initial defect rate. The last batches we sold had 1% or 2% delivered with incorrect calibration. These USA-assembled sensors deliver excellent accuracy and reliability.
Can I use this on a naturally aspirated motor?
- Yes, it delivers enough resolution below 1 bar to run a naturally aspirated motor with no difficulty.