IMPORTANT: ALL PRODUCT RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A RETURN MATERIALS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA).
Prior to purchasing this service, please contact DIYAutoTune Tech Support to receive an RMA number.
- This fixed price testing charge will cover testing and inspection of ECU products manufactured by DIYAutoTune.com or AMP EFI. -We do not repair or issue RMAs for DIY kit-based products-
- Domestic ground return shipping is included with this fixed price fee. UPS, FedEX, or expedited shipping options are available at extra cost. International locations will incur the cost of return shipping. We will not be responsible for any customs or brokerage fees, but we will do our best to try to minimize these fees for you.
- If a non-warranty repair is found to be necessary, we will issue a quote for the work required. The quote must be authorized before repairs will proceed. Non-warranty repairs are billed at $75 per hour plus materials.
- If the ECU product is covered under warranty and a repair is required, the Diagnostic Testing Fee will be refunded. Note that physical damage, acts of God, and abuse are not covered under warranty.
- Proof of purchase by original owner from authorized dealer is REQUIRED for warranty consideration.
- All repairs are warrantied for either 90 days OR through the end of the product’s original warranty term, whichever is LONGER.
- Unclaimed ECUs will be discarded after 60 days.
Steps to take:
- Request Return Materials Authorization from DIYAutoTune.com
- Fill out Diagnostic Testing Request Form
- Purchase Diagnostic Testing Fee by adding this item to your cart and checking out.
- SAVE YOUR TUNE FILE! We may reset your ECU’s firmware and tune file as part of our testing process.
- Ship your ECU with completed Diagnostic Testing Request Form with freight charges PREPAID. You are responsible for freight charges to us. Ensure adequate packaging, tracking and insurance to ensure safe arrival. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
2405 Murphy Blvd
Gainesville, GA 30504