Need some heavier wiring for power and ground? This 14 gauge automotive-grade wire can handle up to 20 amps per wire and use high temperature TXL insulation to stand up to high temperatures under the hood.
We include four 20′ lengths of wire:
- Solid red with no label for main power
- Red with a white stripe, marked “Accessory 12V+”
- Red with a purple stripe, marked “Fuel Pump 12V+”
- Solid black ground wire
- Stranded, bare copper wire
- Insulation: Cross linked polyethylene
- Recommended temperature range: -51 to +125 degrees C
- Maximum rated voltage: 50 volts
Meets the following specifications: SAE J-1128, Ford M1L-123A, Chrysler MS-8288.