Miata 9093 Gen2 PnP Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System is compatible with the following:
1990-1993 USDM Mazda Miata w/ manual transmission
*Also fits the following USDM applications (all with manual trans):
- 1990-1994 Mazda Protege or 323 1.6 or 1.8
- 1991-1995 Ford Escort GT 1.8
- 1990-1993 Ford Festiva 1.3
Miata 9093 Gen2 PnP Plug and Play #MM9093 Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality. Average install time is under 1 hour!
- Miata base maps is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key (other model base maps included on USB stick)
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 12×12 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- Up to 4 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables (minor wiring change required if you want to enable sequential injection, as most of these cars were not wired for sequential injection from the factory)
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
- Allows adding a variable TPS – no special mods needed!
Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Built-in 2-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires boost solenoid kit)
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity
- Headphone output for knock sensor – listen for knock while you tune!
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- Miata 9093 Gen2 PnP Plug and Play ECU
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
- Rear Options connector and pins for installing additional features
- Tuning Software and Documentation USB Stick
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- Four Screws for ECU mounting
Note: Although there is a paid upgrade to TunerStudio, it is not needed to tune this ECU. The free version included on the USB Stick can access all the features and tables of the MegaSquirtPNP. The paid version of TunerStudio simply adds tuning and analysis software, such as VE Analyzer Live to tune the fuel tables based on wideband O2 feedback (requiring a wideband O2 sensor and controller, sold separately). It also unlocks the ability to use customized dashboards, such as our MSPNP2 Dash, which is designed specifically to help make tuning your new build intuitive and easy!
Taking it to the MAX? Two great things that go great together on this Miata/MX5:
MSPNP Gen2 and MaxSpark PNP!!
The MaxSpark PNP High-Performance Ignition System for the Miata is the perfect pairing with this ECU! We took the ultra-high performance IGN1A Ignition Coils, designed a bracket to mount these coils on the NA/NB Miata engines that fits these motors perfectly and looks good doing it, built a wiring harness that’s almost too pretty to tuck, but designed to tuck it is, and included plug wires as well. It’s everything you need to quickly and easily install the hottest ignition system available on the market anywhere, for your Miata/MX5.
- Super Easy PNP Installation. Unbolt your factory or inferior aftermarket ignition system and bolt ours in place. Plug it into factory connectors, connect high current power and grounds with pre-terminated terminals to the engine and fusebox (it’s easy), and you’re up and running.
- Let’s be honest… the harness is just dead sexy. And you can tuck it if seeing that sexiness is just too much to handle. We understand. 😉
- Use with the MSPNP Pro, the MSPNP2, the stock ECU, or even someone else’s ECU. It just works.
- Allows you to convert to Sequential Ignition if your ECU supports it! (MSPNP Gen2 and Pro models do!)
- Supports stock 12v power, or 16v aftermarket power common in some racecars!
- Fits VVT cars, Fits RHD cars, clears all known strut tower braces including three point bars.
2 reviews for Mazda Miata 1990-1993 MSPNP Gen2 Plug and Play ECU