MegaSquirt Programmable EFI PCB2.2 System – Complete Unit Part # MS122-C
The MegaSquirt EFI System is truly the dream Electronic Fuel Injection computer for the DIYer. MegaSquirt has been installed on thousands of engines from restored classics to daily drivers to full on race-cars. Turbo, supercharged, or NA, the MegaSquirt can handle your fueling needs. More information about MegaSquirt can be found HERE.
Features/Benefits of the MegaSquirt EFI System:
- Onboard MAP sensor for NA or boosted engines up to 21psi!
- Speed density or Alpha-N.
- Use High Impedance Injectors
- Compatible with output from narrowband sensors and wideband O2 systems.
- Log data on your laptop for later analysis.
- Tuning software is free for download and regularly updated with new features.
- Open Source design – all code and hardware information is available online.
- Includes proper female DB37 connector and shell for your wiring harness.
- Professionally Machined Brushed Aluminum Endplates. Excellent Fit and Finish!
- Flanged ends for easy mounting.
- The crystal is glued in place to reduce sensitivity to vibrations.
- The MAP sensor input has been brought out to the outside of the case using a barbed bulkhead fitting. This allows for easy connection of your vacuum/boost line and reduces the chances of harming the MAP sensor.
The MS1 V2.2s ship with MS1/Extra firmware as standard equipment. Out of the box, these are configured for fuel control only, but you can open them up and solder in modifications for additional inputs and outputs. See the MS1/Extra manual for details.
This is our entry level system. It can control two banks of high impedance injectors, and fuel-only control. You can modify it for ignition systems that use a square wave RPM signal and a logic level output signal. Examples of ignitions that work well with this one include GM 7 or 8 pin HEI, Ford EDIS or TFI, Toyota VAST, and Mazda Miata ignitions. If you need to run low impedance injectors, variable reluctor (inductive pick up) ignitions, or direct coil control, or are thinking about stepping up to an MS3 in the future, we recommend starting with a V3.0 board.
Fully upgradeable to MegaSquirt II Fuel and Ignition Controller with the following new/improved features:
- Ignition control (full spark timing advance control, dwell control, etc) for one coil/distributor and EDIS systems
- All tuning tables at 12×12 resolution
- On-board stepper motor driver for IAC stepper control (this will require a few jumpers to be added on the MegaSquirt PCB)
Source code and schematics publicly available
Need to repair this board or want to customize it for additional I/O? The schematics are published for troubleshooting and customization purposes, and the source code is available in assembly language for those who like to tinker with the code.