Complete kit contains everything you need to assemble a DIYPNP ECU for cars with the 55 pin Bosch connector. Includes MicroSquirt module and case. Fits many European cars and several others. This application list is based on US market models; there are also some European market cars that used this connector not listed here.
Available Features / Technical Specifications, Based on MS2/E Firmware Version 3.0.3 or later
- OEM ECU Connector to plug right into the factory harness!
- Speed Density, Alpha-N and Hybrid Alpha-N (both SD and A-N algorithms hybridized) Supported
- Onboard 2.5 bar MAP sensor
- 2 Ignition Inputs (for dual wheel ignitions)
- 4 Spark Outputs (Up to 4 Cylinder Coil On Plug, up to 8 Cylinder Wasted Spark)
- Natively support two fuel outputs for batch or bank-to-bank fueling. Optionally upgrade to 4cyl sequential or 6/8 cyl semi-sequential with this module.
- Rotary Ignition Support
- Enhanced Acceleration Enrichment (EAE)
- Boost Control
- Knock Control
- Launch Control
- Flat Shift
- Tachometer Output
- Fully Adjustable Rev Limiter
- Table Switching
- 4 General Purpose Outputs
- 4 General Purpose Inputs (2 analog, 2 digital)
- Support for Flex Fuel
- Optional Realtime Baro Correction
- Closed Loop O2 Correction
- Plenty of Proto Area, add your own customizations!
- There’s more than we could list here– click this link to view the full feature list of MS2/E.
- Also- you can click this link for the official DIYPNP Product Page Feature List which includes the above list plus a hardware level feature list (that tells you not just what you can do, but what hardware is available to do it)
Note: Some of the features listed above use the General Purpose Inputs/Outputs.
A partial list of what cars this connector fits is shown below. For more details including a list of vehicles we have detailed documentation and startup maps for, click here.
|Audi||S4||all||1992||1994||*Flywheel trigger & 5 cylinder COP may not be compatible with current firmware|
|Audi||S6||all||1995||1995||*Flywheel trigger & 5 cylinder COP may not be compatible with current firmware|
|Audi||Quattro||V8||1990||1994||*Flywheel trigger may not be compatible with current firmware|
|BMW||325||M20||1987||1992||* Check before ordering – a few 1987 and 1988 models used a 35 pin connector.|
|Peugeot||405||all gasoline||1989||1992||Fits many European models not listed|
|Volvo||960||B6304F||1992||1995||* Later 1995 models are OBD-II and use a different connector. Check before ordering.|
NOTE: Since many of these cars used a 3 wire IAC valve, we’ve included all the parts needed to construct a 3-wire IAC circuit in this kit on the adapter board.
Also many models on this application list use an internal ignitor so this kit includes one BIP373 internal ignition driver. You can optionally add up to three more to your DIYPNP for direct-fired wasted spark or COP conversions.
This board supports up to four BIP373 ignition drivers which are not included in order to keep your cost down since most of you won’t need them for running your stock setup. If your application does require internal ignition drivers (again, most do not) you can add BIP373 ignition drivers to your kit. We offer a DIYPNP BIP373 mod-kit which includes the BIP373, Heatsink, and mounting hardware here.