While supplies last, Refurbished MS3Pro Gen1 standalone ECU with TunerStudio license, documentation & installation files via USB drive. HARNESSES ARE NOW AVAILABLE, just add one!
Visit the MS3Pro 1st Gen archive page for a complete list of features.
ALL REFURBISHED ITEMS have been tested, repaired if necessary, re-tested and have passed identical quality assurance testing as first quality. You should expect refurbished items to have reasonable cosmetic wear and tear such as scratches, small dents and mounting marks that will not affect the item’s normal operation.
All refurbished items arrive with a 90 day warranty and are considered FINAL SALE.
*All parts are sold for OFF ROAD RACE-ONLY, ground-vehicle use only. Aftermarket EFI/EMS systems are not for sale or use on pollution controlled roads/ vehicles. Alteration of emission related components constitutes tampering under the US EPA guidelines and can lead to substantial fines and penalties. Your state/district may also have specific rules restricting your tampering with your vehicle’s emissions system. In short, as stated before, our official policy has to be RACE or OFFROAD USE-ONLY in ground based vehicles ONLY.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Drivers for the USB connection are on the FTDI website.
The latest MS3Pro firmware & tuning software can always be accessed at https://www.ampefi.com/downloads/
What is in the box?
- Refurbished MS3Pro 1st Gen Standalone EFI Controller
- USB Drive with Software, Documentation, Wiring Guides
- Includes TunerStudio registration code
How big is the ECU?
- The MS3-Pro measures approximately 7″ long (including the mounting ears), 4″ wide, and 2″ tall including the mating connectors. Not including the connectors, the case itself is 1″ high.
Are the connectors included for use building my own wiring harness?
What is the warranty on the Refurbished MS3Pro Gen1?
- It carries a 90 day warranty against manufacturing defects.
How watertight is the box?
- The case uses an o-ring seal and sealed connectors to ensure it is completely splashproof, and will keep water out if completely immersed up to a few inches for a few minutes (which normally shouldn’t happen, right?). If you need further water submersion resistance that can be accomplished with a small bead of silicone just inside/outside of the o-ring.