Ford Mustang 9495 MegaSquirt Gen2 PnP Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System is compatible with the following:
- 1994-1995 Ford Mustang 5.0 – Manual transmission
Easy to Use and Install! (Can be reconfigured for some other EEC-IV (EEC4) equipped cars with internal jumper changes by special order – contact DIYAutoTune for details)
Ford Mustang 9495 MegaSquirt Gen2 Plug and Play Model #EEC4B8 Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality. Average install time is under 1 hour!
- 5.0 HO base maps is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
- Uses internal MAP sensor – can be used on both cars with factory MAF or speed density
- Mounts in the stock location – case is specifically designed to use factory mounting points
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- Bank to bank fuel control
- 12×12 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Retains air conditioner function
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high or low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock MAF sensor, if so equipped
- Programable fan control
Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim
- Built-in 2-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires boost solenoid kit)
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity
- Headphone output for knock sensor – listen for knock while you tune!
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors)…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- Ford Mustang 9495 MegaSquirt Gen2 Plug and Play ECU
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
- Tuning Software and Documentation USB Stick with TunerStudio Lite
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
Note: Although there is a paid upgrade to TunerStudio, it is not needed to tune this ECU. The free version included on the USB Stick can access all the features and tables of the MegaSquirtPNP. The paid version of TunerStudio simply adds tuning and analysis software, such as VE Analyzer Live to tune the fuel tables based on wideband O2 feedback (requiring a wideband O2 sensor and controller, sold separately).