Installer Package #2 (Assembled and ready to be installed) for LT1, LT4, L99 Engined Camaro’s, Trans Ams, Corvettes with Optispark ignition.
We’ve taken the guesswork out of your getting what you need for your car if you’re using this package for it’s intended purpose. How to MegaSquirt Your Chevy LT1, LT4, L99 for details.
Because the modifications in this Megasquirt are built to order, please allow an extra week for delivery.
This package is identical to Installer Package #1, except we’ve removed the Stimulator and USB Adaptor in an effort to make this package better meet the needs of the repeat builder/installer who doesn’t need these every time they order. We highly recommend you have a stimulator and most laptops only have a USB port nowadays so most people need a USB adaptor, so this isn’t really intended for the first-timer unless you’re really trying to pinch every penny, which sometimes comes back to bite you. But we figured this would come in handy for some of you.
This includes the following:
- (1) MS230-C MegaSquirt-II PCBv3.0 ECU
- (1) BIP373 Ignition Module
- MOD_x357_Relay Relay control circuit, for control of your electric fans
- MOD_x357-12VIN ECU Mod for the LT1 Ignition– 12V pull-up on the ignition input
- MOD_230-IGBT1 Single Ignition Output through IGBT (BIP373 Installed/Enabled)
- (1) MSHarness Pigtail Wiring Harness
- (1) TuneCable6 Tuning Cable for MegaSquirt EMS
- (1) decal161 DIYAutoTune.com decal
- (1) Free T-shirt if you remember to tell us the size you want in your order comments (S, M, L, XL)
Note: We left a Wideband O2 System OUT of these packages to keep your initial cost down, but as with any engine management system you’ll definitely appreciate a wideband system during tuning. We highly recommend the Innovate LC-1 with or without a gauge.