DL32 Datalogger and Sensor Controller
The DL-32 is a complete vehicle-mounted data-logging system for advanced engine tuning. The system is anchored by Innovate’s award-winning digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology, but also includes flexible sensors for RPM, MAP, temperature, duty cycle, and analog inputs.
- 32 channels of data recording
- 5 internal channels
- 17 Minutes of recording per MB of SD card capacity
- 1-bar to 3-bar pressure sensor (MAP, Vacuum, Boost, etc.)
- Thermocouple amplifier (EGT, CHT)
- Duty cycle (dwell) or frequency
- 2-axis accelerometer (acceleration Gs, braking Gs, and cornering Gs)
- Ignition timing sensor
- RPM input
- 5V power supply for external sensors
- Expansion ports for future upgradeability
- MTS compliant
The DL-32 is also a key component of Innovate Motorsports’ Modular Tuning System (MTS). Using the DL-32’s serial ports you can daisy-chain other Innovate devices such as the XD-16, AuxBox (LMA-3), LC-1, TC-4, and SSI-4. To see examples of different MTS configurations click here.
This DL-32 kit includes:
- The DL-32
- Mounting hardware
- SD memory card
- CD including software and manuals
- Quick Start Guide
- MTS 2.5mm to 2.5mm male cable
- Push Button and LED.
Installation and Setup
Installation of the DL-32 is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, user resources, and videos can also speed you on your way to effective tuning.
There are no reviews yet.