Complete kit contains everything you need to assemble a DIYPNP ECU for cars with the 88 pin JECS connector. Includes MicroSquirt module and case.
Available Features / Technical Specifications
Based on MS2/E Firmware Version 3.0.3 or later
- OEM ECU Connector to plug right into the factory harness!
- Speed Density, Alpha-N and Hybrid Alpha-N (both SD and A-N algorithms hybridized) Supported
- Onboard 2.5 bar MAP sensor
- 2 Ignition Inputs (for dual wheel ignitions)
- 4 Spark Outputs (Up to 4 Cylinder Coil On Plug, up to 8 Cylinder Wasted Spark)
- Natively support two fuel outputs for batch or bank-to-bank fueling. Optionally upgrade to 4cyl sequential or 6/8 cyl semi-sequential with this module.
- Rotary Ignition Support
- Enhanced Acceleration Enrichment (EAE)
- Boost Control
- Knock Control
- Launch Control
- Flat Shift
- Tachometer Output
- Fully Adjustable Rev Limiter
- Table Switching
- 4 General PurposeOutputs
- 4 General Purpose Inputs (2 analog, 2 digital)
- Support for Flex Fuel
- Optional Realtime Baro Correction
- Closed Loop O2 Correction
- Plenty of Proto Area, add your own customizations!
- There’s more than we could list here– click this link to view the full featurelist of MS2/E.
- Also- you can click this link for the official DIYPNP Product Page Feature List which includes the above list plus a hardware level feature list (that tells you not just what you can do, but what hardware is available to do it)
Note: Some of the features listed above use the General Purpose Inputs/Outputs.
This one fits S14 Nissan 240SXs, OBD-2 Sentras, and many other 1990 s Nissan four cylinder cars with distributor based ignition.
This board supports up to four BIP373 ignition drivers which are not included in order to keep your cost down since most of you won’t need them for running your stock setup. If your application does require internal ignition drivers (again, most do not) you can add BIP373 ignition drivers to your kit. We offer a DIYPNP BIP373 mod-kit which includes the BIP373, Heatsink, and mounting hardware here.