The DIYPNP Ford 60 Pin complete kit contains everything you need to assemble a DIYPNP ECU for cars with the 60 pin Ford EEC-IV, connector sold separately. Includes MicroSquirt module and case. The optional Ford 60 Pin PCM Connectors are OEM connectors with non-functional blemishes, harvested from genuine Ford EECIV PCM’s, available while supplies last. Pins were de-soldered, NOT cut.
DIYPNP Ford 60 Pin Available Features / Technical Specifications
Based on MS2/E Firmware Version 3.0.3 or later
- OEM ECU Connector to plug right into the factory harness!
- Speed Density, Alpha-N and Hybrid Alpha-N (both SD and A-N algorithms hybridized) Supported
- Onboard 2.5 bar MAP sensor
- 2 Ignition Inputs (for dual wheel ignitions)
- 4 Spark Outputs (Up to 4 Cylinder Coil On Plug, up to 8 Cylinder Wasted Spark)
- Natively support two fuel outputs for batch or bank-to-bank fueling. Optionally upgrade to 4cyl sequential or 6/8 cyl semi-sequential with this module.
- Rotary Ignition Support
- Enhanced Acceleration Enrichment (EAE)
- Boost Control
- Knock Control
- Launch Control
- Flat Shift
- Tachometer Output
- Fully Adjustable Rev Limiter
- Table Switching
- 4 General Purpose Outputs
- 4 General Purpose Inputs (2 analog, 2 digital)
- Support for Flex Fuel
- Optional Realtime Baro Correction
- Closed Loop O2 Correction
- Plenty of Proto Area, add your own customizations!
- There’s more than we could list here– click this link to view the full featurelist of MS2/E.
- Also- you can click this link for the official DIYPNP Product Page Feature List which includes the above list plus a hardware level feature list (that tells you not just what you can do, but what hardware is available to do it)
Note: Some of the features listed above use the General Purpose Inputs/Outputs.
See the DIYPNP models page for a partial list of applications and how to configure the DIYPNP for the applications we have tested. This one fits 5.0 Mustangs, Thunderbird Turbo Coupes, Taurus SHOs, and more.
This board supports up to four BIP373 ignition drivers which are not included in order to keep your cost down since most of you won’t need them for running your stock setup. If your application does require internal ignition drivers you can add BIP373 ignition drivers to your kit. We offer a DIYPNP BIP373 mod-kit which includes the BIP373, heatsink, and mounting hardware here.